When Grease guns are capable to take dual pressure for high output or heavy pressure job then it called heavy duty grease gun. Grease gun discovered more than 100 centuries ago.
Currently, it is widely used in many industries including automotive, construction work, and agricultural work. It saves time and completes the work required. The use of a Grease gun is increasing day by day.
Interestingly, these guns are now highly modernized. The hoses and pumps are in line with the best heavy equipment grease guns available in the market. Still, most of the best quality guns produce similar technology. The changes that guns have made in the past have made guns more attractive to everyone.
The primary task of the Grease gun is to ensure the safety of the machinery and equipment. Setting the function of the best grease guns enables it to perform the task efficiently. It is becoming very popular.
Our Top 3 Picks
Weight: 2.5 Pounds
Weight: 3.98 pounds
Dimensions: 16.57 x 7.76 x 2.52 inches
Weight: 2.92 pounds
Dimensions: 5.4 x 2.5 x 15 inches
3 Best Grease Gun for Heavy Equipment Review
1. Lumax LX-1152 Black Heavy Duty Pistol Grease Gun
This grease gun is perfect for any type of heavy work. Its head usually develops up to 7,000 psi (480 times). Lumax LX-1152 load using three methods such as a cartridge, suction, and grease pump. The air pocket vent with the help of an air bleeder valve.
Usually, the system of ventilation remains normal. It needs 18-gauge steel barrels when making. It is durable and long-lasting. Its follower rod lock prevents accidental fatalities. This lock also ensures extra safety.
- Aluminum barrels using manufacture which saves weight from traditional steel models.
- The pistol grip has added lever comfort, which eliminates fatigue and helps to work efficiently.
- Portable so it can be easily installed and washed.
- Strong and lightweight so it is convenient to carry.
- Use Heavy 18-gauge steel barrels for make.
- Air bleeder valves are in order to drain the air pockets.
- This gun has 3 ways to load.
- Strong, durable and long-lasting.
- It is a little difficult to use.
2. STEINBRÜCKE Heavy Duty Air Operated Fully Automatic Grease Gun
STEINBRÜCKE is an air-operated grease gun. This gun has an air bleeder valve it quickly clears the air pockets. This grease gun works very fast so it is time-saving. This Professional Pneumatic Grease Gun loads in three ways such as standard 14 oz, 14.5 oz cartridge, and bulk suction fill.
The head of the grease pump should be protected from leakage. The O-ring ceiling high-pressure piston design should be leakage prevent. Its uninterrupted cycle runs completely automatically so it is easy for the user to work with it.
The pressure of this grease pump is up to 4500 psi. It has 18 inches heavy-duty powerful flex hose. It makes by used 5-1 / 2 hard metal extension tubes. Usually, the front side is a sharp type. It is durable and perfect for longtime use. It’s similar to Bravex USA made grease gun.
- It has powerful motors so it is capable of delivering a maximum PSI of 4,500.
- 18-inch flexible hose ensures safety.
- Able to run fast ounces per minute, which saves time.
- Capable of up to 14 cartridges after each charge, which helps with heavy work.
- The air pockets are quickly emptied by the air bleeder valve.
- This gun can take pressure up to 4500 PSI.
- Grease has three ways to load.
- It contains 18-inch strong hose flex.
- After some time, the plunger creates a problem.
3. UTOOL 7000 PSI Pistol Grip Heavy Duty Grease Gun Set
UTOOL has heavy power performance up to 7000 psi. Which is also capable of doing very heavy work in a short time. Its head is made of iron die cast. It’s have enhanced guaranteed sealing. It is also rich in Ergonomic design.
The gun grip can be easily operated with one hand. Its non-slip knurling provides protection and increases friction for working faster. Its air bleed valve has been redesigned. It has the ability to release air pockets with just one push of a button to operate. It is durable and long-lasting so the demand for it is increasing day by day.
- The gun completed 7000 psi. Which can easily do extremely heavy tasks?
- There are 2 metal hoses, 1 flex hose, 3 grease couples to work in oily and adverse conditions.
- It has been redesigned because the air pocket is only turned on once a button is pushed.
- Non-slip knurling gives protection and increases friction. It can be easily cleaned with a silver anode coating.
- This gun Includes 2 metal and 1 flex hose with 3 grease couplers.
- It’s can take the pressure up to 7000 PSI.
- Strong, durable, and long-lasting.
- A good quantity of friction gun.
- It is unable to give a good finish.
Things to Consider Before Buying a Grease Gun
Importance of Grease Gun Meter
The function of greasing bearings is to keep accurate measurements of what you are applying. Therefore, before buying a grease gun you should know about the importance of grease bearing. If not used properly, greasing bearings may not perform long-lasting.
This can often lead to expensive servicing. It can be completely ruined if not used properly. This device is very necessary because it distributes lubricants according to accurate measurements and displays it on digital screens. Manufacturers need to follow instructions on how much grease to use.
Power Holding Capacity
A grease gun has a powerful motor and electric pump. You need to test its power rating to determine if it is strong enough to meet your needs. If you have to work with a grease gun every day professionally, then the grease gun needs to be strong to reduce your workload.
In this case, you need a standard grease gun that has 5-ounce flow per minute and capable of pressurizing around 10,000 psi. It will be able to lubricate many more things at a faster speed. That’s why you have to check the power well before buying Grease gun.
Grease Couplers Requirements
There are many couplers on the market. The type of couplers you can use depends on the model of the grease gun. Of the many used, the most commonly used is the standard hydraulic couplers.
There are also three-eyed swivel couplers that ensure a variety of locking positions. Other special coupler include Lincoln’s slotted right angle 90, which can be slid by jerking from the side. This connector is also used a lot for hard places.
Dust Protect Caps
Anything that is in contact with dust and sand can destroy quickly. A plastic cap is enough to prevent this dust-sand. This plastic cap protects the gun from damage. These caps are made of different colors to match the grease fitting. Before buying a grease gun you need to make sure the plastic cap attached to it.
Easy to Use
A high-quality grease gun is very easy to use. Grease gun weight is not very heavy so it can use easily. Using the grease gun can save time and get the job done perfectly. When you pull the trigger correctly, it turns on automatically. The pad is attached to the handle so it can work safely. The gun has three ways to greased so it is hassle-free.
The best quality grease guns always work well. The grease gun should check strong and long-lasting when buying. If you want to save time, you can buy whichever of the 3 best grease guns for heavy equipment we’ve described in this article.
We hope you find this article shortlisted. It simplifies life and saves time. It is long-lasting if you choose the right brand and take care of it properly. Let me comment below if you want to know anything.