The upholstered furniture is bound to get dirty due to using it on a daily basis which results in stains and smells appearing over time. So, you need something basic and useful upholstery cleaner which can remove stains and clean the sensitive fabric with upholstery conditioner.
We have selected the top five well-rated products, which are the best water-free dry cleaning solvent for upholstery. Also picked Scotchgard Fabric & Upholstery Cleaner with Scotch Gard Protector as our champ which can remove any dirt or oily stains from different upholstery fabrics.
Our Top 5 Picks - Comparison
Weight: 14 ounces
Dimension: 2.7 x 2.7 x 9.8 inches
Size: 14 Oz
Weight: 1.8 pounds
Dimension: 2.75 x 2.75 x 11.75 inches
Size: 22.8 Oz
Weight: 1.8 pounds
Dimension: 2.75 x 2.75 x 11.5 inches
Size: 22.8 Oz
Weight: 3.57 pounds
Dimension: 10.2 x 5.5 x 2.75 inches
Size: 22.8 Oz
Weight: 1.83 pounds
Dimension: 5.12 x 1.97 x 9.06 inches
Top Rating Dry Cleaning Solvent for Upholstery – Reviews
The proper dry cleaning solvent can dissolve oily soils and remove them from the surfaces. It's obvious to pick the right water-free solvent to get the best result. In this regard, we've reviewed top-rating solvent for the precision.
1. Scotchgard Fabric & Upholstery Cleaner with Scotch Gard Protector — Best Upholstery Safe Dry-Cleaning Solvent
This dry solvent cleaner can remove any dust and block stains from your furniture. It is a secret defender which can wipe the surface clean without changing the look.
- Special Formula: This cleaner is made with a special formula that can be used on different surfaces like fabric sofa, leather, plastic, foam, and rubber.
- Protective Layer: It comes with a protective layer that provides super protection against dirt, soil, spillages, and stains.
- Easy Application: You don't have to face any face problem since it comes with easy application. You just need to simply apply in one quick and let your fabric breathe while drying properly.
- Unchanged Color: Whether you are applying it on fabric or nonfabric materials, the colour will remain unchanged even after cleaning all the dust and stains properly.
- Eco-Friendliness: It has an environmentally friendly formula that is safe for your kids and pets.
2. Blue Coral DC22 Upholstery Cleaner — Ultra Shield Stain Remover
The Blue Coral DC22 Upholstery Cleaner offers many features that are perfect for cleaning your upholstery or any fabrics. This valuable and unique cleaner can help you to wipe away hard stains and ground-in dirt.
- Aerosol Cleaning Formula: The cleaner comes with an aerosol cleaning formula that can eliminate any odors from your upholstery and carpets.
- Different Size: You can choose different size, including one, four, or six containers. Each container weighs 22.8-ounces of cleaning solution.
- Fresh Fragrance: The cleaner has a fresh fragrance which is not unpleasant at all.
- Brush-head: One convenient thing about this product is that it has a brush-head to clean dust and stains easily.
3. Blue Coral DC22-6PK Dri-Clean Upholstery Cleaner — Best Forcefield Dry-cleaning Fluid
This dry solvent cleaner works great in taking out stains, and you will be happy after seeing its amazing results. The cleaner is even safe on plastic trim, chrome, and all painted surfaces.
- Streak-free formula: The streak-free formula of this upholstery cleaner can clean a multitude of different materials like professional treatment.
- High Protection: With the protective shield, it can protect your materials three times more than any normal cleaner or sprayer.
- Cleaning Strength: The cleaning of this professional cleaner is very convenient, and at the same time, it is safe for your pets and kids.
- Easy Application: You don't have the struggle to clean your materials since it is very easy to apply to remove an emergency spot.
4. Blue Coral 2-Pack Dri-Clean Upholstery Cleaner — Best Sustainable Upholstery Cleaner
Blue Coral 2-Pack Upholstery Cleaner is a professional upholstery cleaning tool that comes with stain-lift technology to remove any dirt or stains from materials. This cloth upholstery cleaner makes your material looks as fresher as you desired.
- Bundle Package: The cleaner comes with 2 cans upholstery cleaner, and each container weighs 22.8 ounces.
- Special formula: The solution comes with a special formula that promises to restore your fabrics and works great to dissolve difficult stains and strong odors. It targets fibers deep-down to clean all dust and grease from the fabric and also protects them.
- Brush cap: It also includes a brush cap that is easy to use and helps to remove stubborn marks.
- Pleasant Smell: You don't have to face any problem while cleaning your materials using upholstery cleaner since the smell of the cleaner is not harsh at all. The patented odor elimination technology ensures a delightful fragrance while cleaning your materials effectively.
5. ProtectME Premium Fabric Protector — Upholstery Cleaner for Multi-Use
The protectME Premium Fabric Protector is formulated with natural ingredients that work much better than traditional chemical waterproof sprays. It can easily remove any hard type elements from your fabric or no fabric materials.
- Stain Resistant Spray: The stain-resistant spray eliminates tough stains and prevents bacterial and fungal growth.
- Durable: It is more long-lasting than typical fabric cleaners, and it can help you to clean your home to a high-quality standard.
- Environmentally Friendly: As the cleaner is mainly made from silicon dioxide and water-based, so it doesn't cause any harm to the environment.
- Stronger Stain Repellent: You will apply very few amounts of the liquid because the formula is quite strong, which will ultimately save your time and money.
- No Ventilation: This waterproofing spray doesn't require any ventilation to use, and it will also not change the colour of the materials.
How to Choose Upholstery Cleaner – The Buying Guide
If you have pets at your home, you should keep furniture and furnishing clean with a specific upholstery cleaner as much as possible to maintain a hygienic environment. There are different kinds of ways you can use the upholstery safe dry-cleaning solvent to clean your upholstered furniture.
Right Upholstery Cleaner:
Make sure to choose a specific upholstery cleaner for your upholstery's material which must suit the material to bring it back to its former glory.
Before purchasing an upholstery cleaner, you should read the label properly to ensure safety and prevent damaging the material.
Make sure to choose a cleaning method like a homemade dry-cleaning solvent for upholstery, an upholstery shampoo, sprays, aerosols, or a combination of them which is the best way to clean upholstery. To avoid any adverse effect, you should double-check the ingredients and hidden part of your furniture.
Store cupboard standby:
You should always buy the best upholstery cleaner from a reliable and authentic shop that can provide cost-effective products with bigger sizes.
If the furniture and furnishing of home are likely to become dirty easily, you should clean them regularly. So, choose a bigger size bottle, which will you some money as well as keeps home clean.
To handle daily wear and tear on your furniture, you need to have a good upholstery cleaner which can help you clean the mess perfectly and efficiently. We have included the 5-best water-free dry cleaning solvent for upholstery at the best prices for you.
If you are in a hurry to choose one, then the Scotchgard Fabric & Upholstery Cleaner with Scotch Gard Protector can be recommended since it is perfect for quick fixes and super affordable.
Upholstery Cleaner FAQs:
How to remove stains from upholstery?
Ans: First clear any dried dust from upholstery and splash baking soda mixed with water thoroughly over the stain. After waiting for 20-30 minutes, take a dry upholstery cleaner and damp fabric cloth using the antiseptic. Then pressure it onto the dirty spill and wipe it away.
How to make homemade dry-cleaning solvent for upholstery?
Ans: You can make cleaning solutions for upholstery at home. Apply baking soda to the dirty areas and use a brush to scrub them properly onto the fabric. Combine a mixture of 1/4 cup vinegar, 2 tablespoons dish detergent, and 2 to 4 drops of orange or lemon essential oil properly and spray it onto the stains without damaging the material.
Hello, this is Gary Jae, a machinery expert. Writing is one of my hobbies, so I wanted to share my know-how about tools, technologies, machinery, and automotive equipment. I hope you’ll enjoy my provided real-life experience and analytic information.