Recycled tire material is harmful to the environment, but you can use them in different kinds of the way including garden pavers, landscape borders, playground flooring, on a boat dock, etc. after cutting them accurately.
Cutting tires is a complex task as they contain a mesh of steel belting, but it is not impossible. To cut a tire, you need blades like Sawzall blades that can efficiently cut your tires.
Best Sawzall blades not only cut tires efficiently but also keeps you secure with proper instructions and guidelines. We have listed best Sawzall blade for cutting tires and picked DEWALT Reciprocating Saw Blades as our top choice because of its amazing performance and sharp cut.
Weight: 4.8 ounces
Dimensions: 6.5 x 6.5 x 0.09 inches
Weight: 2.4 Ounces
Weight: 1.94 pounds
Dimensions: 10.63 x 2.76 x 1.77 inches
Top 5 Best Tire and Metal Cutting Saw Blade Reviews
Needless to say that, a fast and efficient Sawzall blade can be a great sigh of relief for cutting tires and tough metal as well. Keep reading to make a precise decision.
1. DEWALT DW4856 Reciprocating Saw Blades — Best Reciprocating Saw Blade
If you are looking for a Sawzall blade that comes with a combination set consists of different blades in just a single package, then DEWALT DW4856 Reciprocating Saw Blades is one of the finest options for you. It can quickly yet efficiently cut the whole tire through that sturdy steel mesh.
When you need a long life saw blades with heavy cutting it is perfect for you. It is durable and can provide longer life then others saw blades. Heavy metal cutting process can easy by this Bi-metal construction blade.
Strong Case: The blades are come with a strong case to keep them securely inside the case. The case is large enough to hold up all the six-inch blades together.
Solid Blade: The blades have unbreakable teeth and are flexible enough to cut any heavy material without breaking the blades.
Multiple Blades: This single package has six reciprocating saw blades for a variety of applications and eighteen teeth per inch metal blades.
Raker Tooth: The raker tooth design of the blade is especially useful when you use it for larger projects, and it also enhances the tooth contacts surface for quicker cuts.
Less Effort: You can cut your old tires with less effort yet more efficiently to make your cutting process much easier. Moreover, it will let you know how to cut sidewalls out of tires.
- It comes with a strong case so that you can keep those blades safe. This case is six inches long so it is suitable for holding blades of any size.
- These blades are made with integral teeth so it is able to cut any solid components strongly.
- This package has multiple blades to successfully run cutting activities in all applications. The importance of different-sized blades is immense to make your cutting process easy and successful.
- It is a high-performance blade that will get good results in all large projects. You do not have to do any hard work while running the cutting process so you will find that cutting activity easy.
- This is a small-sized blade that does not match the size of your project and interferes with the cutting process.
It is a functional blade that has different types of blades in a single package. With this blade, you will be able to carry out cutting activities very efficiently. It comes with a high-quality storage case that is effective in providing you with overall security. Since the teeth of this blade are very sharp, you will be able to complete the cutting activity in a short time. It is durable so suitable for long-lasting completion.
2. Freud DS0408CF3 Diablo Carbide Metal Cutting — Best Reciprocating with Carbide Blade
Freud’s brand is popular because of its amazing tire cutting tools equipment. It has unique blades that are suitable for metal cutting or tires cutting. So, it is one of the best Sawzall blades for cutting hardened steel.
Cutting metal made easy by this blade. If you need short length mounting, then this blade is perfect. This blade will change your thinking about cutting metal. You will get spark free cutting experience with fastest cutting. You can use it in heavy metal cutting like HVAC fan replacement or cutting grinder.
Carbide: It has high-performance carbide, which remains sharper longer than plain steel and cuts faster without binding.
No extra replacement blades: With a small 4-inch blade yet sharp, you can cut a lot of tires without buying any additional blades.
Prevent Damage: It prevents damage to the blade whether you are cutting any hardened steel or old tires as there is a strong connection from enhanced carbide tip to blade for maximum impact resistance.
Less vibration: With a 1-inch oversized blade body, you will get straighter cuts with little vibration.
Sharp & Durable: You can cut through any strong metal within no time with this sharp metal cutting Sawzall blades. It will stay longer and sharper than other blades.
- This blade contains high-performance carbide. Therefore, it is longer in size than plain steel and will be able to complete fast-cutting activities without binding by using it.
- It is a small-sized sharp blade 4 inches long. It is especially suitable for cutting numerous tires without extra blades.
- The blade has important connections with the extended carbide tip. So, brilliantly it is able to withstand maximum erosion and impact.
- With this blade, you will be able to cut all types of hard steel and old tires. This gives you a 1-inch oversized blade that greatly helps reduce vibration.
- It has no extra blades, only one blade in each packet.
With this blade, you will be able to conduct tire cutting activities in an amazing process. It is a popular blade for all users to complete cutting activities. It is a blade that provides high performance. With this blade, you can easily cut hard steel. Since this blade is very sharp you will be able to cut numerous tires using it. In general, it is longer than plain steel.
3. WORKPRO 32-piece Reciprocating Saw Blade Set — Best Handy Carrier Blades Set
If you are looking for reciprocating saw blades considering the quality and the popularity, then WORKPRO reciprocating saw blades can be recommended.
Chromium-vanadium steel construction is the next level steel construction. This is Cr-V made steel construction that can cut 20-175mm thick wood. It is completely Bi-material cutting blades that can help you to cutting metal or thick wood easily.
High-carbon Steel Material: High-carbon steel materials are used to manufacture these blades, which are more durable and last longer than other blades.
Pouch: It comes with an organizer pouch to keep all the blades well organized while carrying them to work comfortably.
Compatible: These blades provide consistent results with high- cutting performance as they come from top brands.
Complete Set: It is a complete set that contains 32 blades that are different sizes to make your job easier, whether it is small projects or big projects.
Power Blast Technology: The power blast technology will add a layer of compressive stress to the surface of the metal to prevent cracks and reduce the chances of breaking.
- These blades are made of high-quality carbon steel which is much more durable and sharp than other blades.
- It comes with an organizer pouch so you can run the cutting activities comfortably and keep all the blades in order.
- It is a complete set so it has 32 piece blades for easy cutting activities. These blades are suitable for providing you high cutting performance and great results.
- This blade is made in lightning blast technology which is able to prevent cracks and help to reduce the possibility of breakage.
- This is a larger blade so there is a possibility of occasional disconnection while running cutting activities.
It is a high-quality finished blade that is strongly suited for running cutting activities in any application. Since it is made of carbon steel it is very sharp and able to provide a long durability. Being comfortable, it will be able to run tire cutting activities continuously for a long time. It has 32 piece blades with a complete set. This blade perfectly prevents the risk of cracking and breaking.
4. 9-Inch Saw Blades for Reciprocating — Best Cheapest Sawzall Blade
If you are looking for any Sawzall blades that can cut deeper and faster than other blades, then Pruning Saw Blades is an ideal option for you.
With their flexibility and ability to bend without breaking, carbon steel blades are ideal for cutting wood and plastic. Despite the durability of high-speed steel blades, they tend to break more often and last about five times as long as high-carbon steel blades. So it is perfect for cutting metal, wood and plastic.
Long Size: The size of the blade is 9-inch long, and it has five teeth per inch to cut any hard surface or old tires efficiently.
High-Quality Carbon Steel: The blades are made of high-quality carbon steel, which is extremely strong to cut any large or small materials with not too much aggressive vibrating.
Prevent Clogging: One thing you will about it is that it does not block when cutting.
Durable: These reliable and professional-quality blades not only last longer but also cut fast.
Compatible: They are compatible with most of the reciprocating saw brands.
Plastic Storage Case: It comes with a good quality plastic storage case, which keeps them safe during transport.
- It is a long blade that is 9 inches long and has five teeth per inch. So, you will be able to cut any hard surface or old tires efficiently.
- These great blades are made of high-quality carbon steel so it is suitable for cutting any large and small materials strongly.
- With these professional quality blades, you can run fast cutting activities and this reliable blade is capable of carrying out such cutting activities in the long run.
- This blade has a plastic storage case with it for storage. That storage case keeps you safe while carrying the blade.
- It is suddenly dull during cutting activities and may not provide the expected results.
Using this blade you will be able to cut other applications including tires deeply and fast. This blade is ideal for cutting any hard or old tires. It is 9 inches long so it can be easily used in any of your large applications. You can rely on this blade of professional quality to cut all kinds of necessary materials.
5. DEWALT DW4892 Reciprocating Saw Blade Set — Best Sawzall Blades for the Money
The DEWALT DW4892 is a great choice, which is a combination of different blades that you can use for various applications.
In addition to offering a wide variety of blades for common cutting process. DW4892 offers a case that keeps blades organized inside.
A Package: It comes with a package that contains 12 pieces of bi-metal blades to fulfill all your cutting needs.
Strong Case: It has a good quality case made with strong material for proper storage. The case is also large enough to fit 9 inches’ blades.
Bi-metal Blades: The bi-metal used for general construction helps the hardened edge of the blade stay sharp for a long time.
Durable: Both the blades and case are durable enough to use them for a long period.
High Cutting Performance: The blades can effectively cut a large variety of cutting tasks with ease and reliability.
- It is a package with 12 pieces of dual-metal blades. With these blades, you can run the cutting activities according to your needs.
- This blade comes with a storage case made of high-quality material which is suitable for fitting blades up to 9 inches long.
- The rigid edge of this bi-metal blade is capable of providing sharp cutting ability over a long period of time when running cutting activities.
- It is suitable for providing high performance. You can rely on it for any small or large projects.
- Shortly after starting the cutting activity, it loses its effectiveness. Therefore, it is not appropriate to run the process for a long time.
This is a great blade so it is suitable for all types of applications. This blade comes with a storage case made of high-quality material. It comes with 12 pieces of bi-metallic blades that are able to meet the requirements of all your cutting activities. This blade is very sharp so it helps you to complete your cutting activities very quickly. Reliable and durable equipment gives you high efficiency.
Things to Consider Before Buying Sawzall Blade for Metal and Tire Cutting
Best reciprocating saw blades are known as the most useful tire cutting tools equipment. To choose the best Sawzall blade, you need to take a look at some essential elements so that you get blades that will work for you.
The first and most important factor is the material you intend to cut. Choose carefully the material you will use with blades frequently because the sharpness of blades may decrease based on the material you use.
Teeth per inch
Teeth per inch is another essential factor when it comes to Sawzall blades. Different blades might have different lengths, width, and thicknesses. The longer the Sawzall blade, the deeper the cut it will make. You should go for those blades that have more teeth per inch if you are looking for something to make smooth cuts.
Project and Blade Size
If you want to cut a vast old tire, you need to choose the blade size carefully because it will take you longer to finish the project with less TPI blade. Again, you may damage a short or small material with more TPI blade. So the project size and blade size should match correctly.
Make sure the reciprocating saw blade is perfectly fit with your unit. It must have the same fitting mechanism with your Sawzall blade to cut your material more efficiently without causing any problem.
Blades which are rigid yet strong may last longer than some stiff blades which break more easily with less force. Try to choose thicker, taller, and flexible blades that can do your jobs well.
Hopefully, now you have enough idea to choose the best Sawzall blade for cutting tires that are thick and durable enough to last a long time.
The DEWALT DW4856 Reciprocating Saw Blades is the best set due to its best value overall and tire-cutting blade. You can choose other Sawzall blades if they meet your requirements and budget.
Try to choose those blades that have a greater number of teeth per inch to cut efficiently, smoothly, and quickly. Normally, blades with a 3 – 11 TPI range are suitable for cutting most of the materials.
Both of them are similar to each other. Though all Sawzall’s are part of reciprocating saws, all reciprocating saws are not part of Sawzall’s. Sawzall is mainly a brand name created by Milwaukee.
Hello, this is Gary Jae, a machinery expert. Writing is one of my hobbies, so I wanted to share my know-how about tools, technologies, machinery, and automotive equipment. I hope you’ll enjoy my provided real-life experience and analytic information.